Monday, October 14, 2013

first days.

I had to stay in the hospital for 48 hours after giving birth.  Those were such great hours with my little guy!  Despite having one horrible nurse that asked me personal questions like, "Did you get your tubes tied?  Isn't six enough?"  or hounded me about giving him a binky and letting him sleep in bed with me... it was a pretty good hospital stay.  The food was terrible... but it was edible.  I loved having two full days of Henry time.  He only went to the nursery when I was showering or the doctors needed to give him a check-up.  I ate up every second I had alone with my little man.  It was bliss.  I took lots of pictures...
While giving him a bath I found two little dimples on his back!  I adore them!  And his dark hair... a first for our babies.
I am so in love with this little guy.

1 comment:

Anna said...

he is very cute indeed!