Tuesday, February 25, 2014

uncle nate.

My little brother, Nate, recently returned home from his mission to Jamaica.  We flew him out for a visit last week.  It was so nice to see him again!  I can't believe how much he's grown.  He's about a foot taller than I am now and I can see his testimony radiate from him.  It was so fun to have him in our home.  We stayed up late playing rockband a few nights.  
He gave my boys haircuts while he was here.
He missed a few spots... but we still love him.
My sister and her family came up from Georgia to see him while he was here.  We had a pretty lazy time while they were here.  I feel kind of bad about that.  Petey enjoyed the cousins so much.
We went out to see The Lego Movie while they were here.  Such a good flick.
I cannot wait to see this movie!  It comes out two days before my birthday!
It was so nice to have another hand to help with the kiddies.  Henry got lots of  bonding time and learned a few new tricks!
 This loveliness was posted on facebook while he was here.  I still laugh everytime I see it.
 We got a sitter and went to Texas Roadhouse one night.  Jeremy was laughing at me for getting the Chicken Critters... until he tasted them and then he wanted them over his steak!  I can still taste the rolls and honey butter.  Yummmmmm.
 The best part of having him come visit was watching him with his big sister.  These two are hilarious.

No comments: