Monday, February 3, 2014

memories and outings.

I spy Jeremy!  (red plaid and blue jeans...)
We got out and had a fun date night.  I need more of those in my life.
I went to see The Very Hungry Caterpillar with this lovely lady.  We had the best time.
We had a fun family night roasting hot dogs around the fire.  I look at this picture and I think, Man alive we have a huge family.
We celebrated Martin Luther King day with a fun Family Home Evening.  Each kid wrote their own dream.
For treats we had oreos and chocolate milk.  A Christensen Family tradition.
I sought the advice of my friends and family during some of my darker days and they all had one thing in common... they said I needed to make myself get out of the house more.  I ventured out with the littlest kids one morning.  We went to the bookstore and played with trains and read a few books together.
Then we went to the mall next door and shared a meal at Chick-fil-a and spent some time on the playplace.  It really was really nice to get out for a little bit.
I surprised the kids with a trip to the Natural History Museum after school one afternoon.  Daddy even met us there!
This guy enjoyed it for the most part...
They worked together to build this skull.  It was harder than it looked!
Natalie showed of her mad skills clicking her heels in the air.  She could be the guy at the end of Newsies.  She's that good.
The dinosaurs are my favorite.
His little face makes me melt!

No comments: