Dance is in full swing every Thursday night at our house. I try to stay hidden and let Natalie do her thing... but it is much more fun to sneak a peak at what they are up to!
I found this gem on Natalie's phone... not sure where they were going... but they had fun!Another gem stolen from her phone. So attractive girls...
The past few Sundays after church Lincoln has asked Jeremy and I to sit down and eat "parent sandwiches" with him. They consist of meat, lettuce, cheese, mustard and mayo on bread. Kid sandwiches just have meat and bread. It's become a fun little tradition after church. He is growing up so fast. It hit us recently that he will be 12 in a little over a year. Crazy.
This one is getting rather grown up as well. She loves to sit by Henry in the car and was so thrilled when he fell asleep holding her hand last week.
I asked the girls if they would like to teach the lesson during Family Home Evening last week. They did a great job! They taught us all about the putting on the armor of God.
This kid... I love him so much. His little face kills me.
The kids go to a pretty strict charter school. They don't do very many fun things there so they were thrilled when they got to dress up like a book character. I was happy they got to use their Halloween costumes again! They had a take a quiz about the book they read and write a report on the character they dressed up as.
Jeremy has been pretty busy lately. He seems to be away at least one or two nights a week on church or work business. The older two were at a sleepover and Jeremy was at the Cavs/Jazz game so it was just me and the littlest kids at home last Friday. We ordered a pizza and watched Shrek the Musical. It was a really fun night.
One of the kids baby-sitters was the lead in The Wizard of Oz at her middle school. She was kind enough to get tickets for the girls and I.
She was the cutest Dorothy I have ever seen! All of the kids were very talented.
My girls loved meeting with her backstage after the show was over. They were a little star struck even though they see her every single week at church.
This baby is growing way too fast! He started rolling over this week. And he is going to try solids tonight for the first time. I'm not sure I'm ready for this...
Sunday is becoming my favorite day of the week again. It seems to always be busy busy. I am enjoying the 9am church more than I thought I would. It is so nice to be together as a family after church. We really only get one or two of these a month because Jeremy is so busy. I am trying harder to savor the family time as much as possible and not be tempted to take a nap or work on crafty things. I had to capture this scene on Sunday. Jeremy and the boys were playing a board game together. Henry looked like the cutest little gamer right there with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment