Wednesday, February 29, 2012

bobcat.

To say that Lincoln loves cub scouts is pretty much the understatement of the year.  The boy LOVES boy scouts.  He wishes every night was pack meeting.  Seriously.  The blue and gold banquet was last weekend and each boy was asked to bring a cake that he made with his dad.  My boys had so much fun putting theirs together!
I cheered them on from the sidelines... helping them very little along the way.  They didn't want me to help with anything.  That was really hard for me!
It turned into a family affair... everyone came to watch them hard at work.
I enjoyed watching them work hard together.
Can you tell they are related?
The finished product!  I think they did a fantastic job! 
(Okay... I did write bobcat on it for them.... but only because Lincoln asked me to.)

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Awe... we did the exact same activity... probably on the exact same night... our theme was rockets though (we shot off water rockets). I wish you guys were closer so Link could be in my den.