Friday, April 6, 2012

conference walk.

The weather here went from high 70s one week to 40s the next.  This week we are in the mid 50s.  It's been great.  We were able to go on our annual conference walk between conference sessions on Sunday afternoon.  The weather was perfect.  It was so fun to be in nature and see the trees with little green buds on them!
 We brought a few of our riding toys to the metropark.  Grace had a hard time bringing it up the huge hill.
 Peter loves the freedom of being able to wander wherever he wants to.  This place was perfect for him.  A big open field to walk around in.
 He got tired of walking at one point and wanted daddy to hold him...
 All of the kids took turns in the little car...
 I love this girl... I can't believe she'll be 7 in just a few days!
 Jayne was so nice and pushed Peter around in the little car for a really long time.
 The boys went on a hunt...
 The many faces of Peter....
 He likes to fall out of the car... he's such a goober.
 Jayne was the only one that would take a picture with me... so we took lots.
 We found a hole just perfect for Peter to sit in for a minute so I didn't have to chase him anymore.  He didn't love it as much as I did...
 Graham... always my little poser.
 I somehow managed to get Lincoln to stop and let me take a picture of him...
 Race you to the car!

No comments: