I forgot to post the yummy treats we took to Jayne's pre-school class on her birthday. She helped with every step in making them! She loved skewering the donuts and grapes and thought it was so silly that we used gummy bears for the antenna! I was able to be the parent helper on her special day and it was so fun to spend that time with her! Her teachers loved that the treat was a little healthy because there was fruit involved.
Here is a closer look at the fun stethoscopes we made for her birthday party. I found the tutorial {here} and adapted it to be a little more girly and Doc McStuffins-esque.
When we were in Chicago it was Jayne's actual birthday. They were nice enough to let us steal a little part of the baptism spotlight to focus on Jayne for a little bit. She opened her presents after everyone was up and dressed for the day. She was so patient and so excited!
This girl gives the best reactions when she opens her gifts! It was so priceless. And what the camera couldn't capture were the squeals of delight with each present!
She was so happy to get all of the Doc McStuffins stuffed animals and her very own Doctor kit. I was so impressed with how she shared every single one of them right after opening them! She's always been such a kind, sharing girl.
Meet Doctor Jayne. She's just missing her labcoat from Grandma Wilde in the picture.
I think I heard the phrase, "This is the best day ever!" about a hundred times over the course of her birthday week. I adore this little lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment