Friday, October 26, 2012

corn and donuts.

They added a corn pit to the fun fest this year.  I liked it much more than the sand.  I loathe sand.  The kids had fun getting buried.  Except one of them.  Guess who....
 Jayne preferred making new friends and covering up herself.

 We let them wander in the pumpkin patch for a little bit and shattered their dreams by telling them that we can't afford to pick our own pumpkins this year.  The joys of paying off student loans and starting up an endo practice.
I seriously want to live here...
 All this time I thought this was the extent of Patterson Farm... but I was told about a store that you can go to for amazing donuts and even more fun.  We found our way over to check it out.
 The donuts were amazing!
 We'll definitely be making it out here one more time just for another taste!
 Gracie showed off her mad skillz doing the splits!
 Peter showed off his muscles again pulling Jayne in the wagon.
 These gourds were my favorite.
 The drive home was breathtaking.  The best part is that some of it is in our ward boundaries!  We decided that we'll definitely be looking for homes in this area when the time comes to move.  That time can't come quick enough!

1 comment:

Valerie Russell said...

That corn looks like so much fun to play in, I am in love with that place!