A few weeks ago my two good friends and I took a little break from our mommy duties and headed to Georgia for Time Out For Women. My sister lives down there so the plan was to meet up with her and her friends for a relaxing, spiritually uplifting getaway. It was heaven. I want to go back right now. The view of Cleveland from the plane was gorgeous. I love where I live.
Did you know that if you take the picture from way up high and look up you look skinnier? Now you do.They will hate me for posting this... but I had to. See why I love them so much? :)
We won't talk about our experience at Ruby Tuesday. I will never dine there again.
We didn't want to pay for two cars parking... but we needed one more seat. I happily road in the trunk for the 5 minute drive. It was awesome!
The group of us. It was so much fun to spend time with my sister, meet her amazing friends and spend time with my girlfriends!
The theme for Time Out was Seek the Good. All of speakers spoke right to my soul. It was incredible.
I had to take a picture of our hotel room door. Apparently we are special. I loved the lower peephole!
There was this button outside our door. We got brave and pushed it. Turns out it sets off this loud buzzer and makes lights flash in our room. We think it's for deaf people so they know someone is there.
Jericho Road. If you don't know who they are, look them up. So fun. I felt like a teenager cheering on my favorite boy band! Only these guys are married and have children.
I told them that I was going to storm the stage and dance with them... they said that would be awesome. I chickened out and instead danced like a freak on the sidelines of the front row. It was epic. My friends saw the spazzy side of me and I loved it. I even had a moment with one of the members of the band. He was singing to me... I was dancing like a fool... and I will never forget it.
The Atlanta airport was awesome. You got to ride this little subway train to the right terminal. The picture is blurry... but I loved it.
We had so much fun we didn't want to come home! We are already planning our next trip. Idaho Falls Time Out on my birthday!
2 comments:
Wow, that sounds amazing! That's so fun, good for you for making that happen. Oh, and I agree on the camera angle :) I'm always telling Jacob he needs to pick a more flattering angle when he takes pictures!
That's so awesome! What a great getaway! I love how you rode in the trunk. That made me laugh! I also love Jericho Road! They're such an amazing group of talented men! So cool that you got to see them perform and get pictures with them!
Post a Comment