We had so much fun at our wards trunk or treat this year! Here are the kids all dressed up and ready to party! I couldn't narrow it down to just one... so you get to see tons of them. Even Peter enjoyed taking pictures this time around!
I decided a few years ago that it's way more fun to dress up for Halloween then to be lame and not dress up just because I'm the mom. I pulled together a witch costume at the last minute. I had fun posing with the kids.Guess who was lame, lame, lame and didn't dress up? He learned his lesson.
My socks were my favorite part of my costume...
Lincoln wanted to be a zombie because his two best friends were going as zombies too. He's so lucky to have such nice boys for friends.
The youth made a touch and feel table filled with zombie eyeballs, witches fingers, mummy hands and more. Gracie said "it felt weird!" Graham said "I thought that in the witches fingers box there was juice!"
Jayne's favorite was the coloring table. No surprise there!
They got to decorate sugar cookies...
And then it was time for trunk or treating! Here's Gracie and her two besties!
Petey helped me pass out our suckers. He had a little sucker buffet and was so happy about it!
I ended up with a few little friends before the night ended. It was rather cold!
2 comments:
I agree, way more fun to just put in a little effort and dress up. Good job being cool.
love your costumes!!!
Post a Comment