Tuesday, November 6, 2012

we are family.

A good friend of mine is just getting started in the photography world.  I jumped at the chance to have her take some family pictures for us.  She did such a nice job!  I am so happy with how they turned out.  Here are our favorites.  It was so hard to pick which ones to print.
This one is going on the wall.
This one is getting blown up and put on canvas for our wall.  I love the Kirtland Temple in the background!
This one is going on the wall.
This one is going on the wall.  Peter is eating my necklace!
And this one is going on the wall.  Love it.
If you are in the area and would like our photographers info let me know!  I'd love to get her more business!

4 comments:

MOMster said...

I would love to have her come do pictures for our family but alas, we don't live in the same state. :P Your pictures turned out beautifully! I love the third one down!

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them all!

Anna said...

Beautiful! Are photoes edited in Picasa? I recognize some of the effects.

Noy said...

Thanks Rochelle!
No they were not edited in Picasa :)