We had a stay in your pajamas and watch tv all afternoon day. Peter decided that clothing was optional. And he decided to make the grumpiest face on earth. Crazy kid. The shows of choice lately have been Super Why! and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. Both adorable.
We played a fun game for Family Home Evening the other night. All of the kids loved it. It was nice to change things up a little bit. It was called the Choose the Right game. It was just like chutes and ladders but with a Gospel twist. Lately I can't sit down anywhere without at least one kid snuggling up right next to me. Usually it's this little girl... love her.
After school pick up is my least favorite part of the day. I love picking up my kids, but I hate the mess that the parking lot is every day. It is out of control. I pick up a neighbor friend three times a week and her school has this amazing system... then I come over to Oxford and it's pure chaos. I hate it.
We met with a realtor about selling our house last week. If we want to sell it for less than half of what we paid... then we can go ahead and list it. It looks like we'll be looking for renters. Wish us luck!
The boys made up a game the other night. It's called run as fast as you can, yell like a crazy person, and slam into the couch. Then do it over and over again. They went strong for a half hour.
My besties birthday was last week. Her husband surprised her with a triple date. We went to dinner, bowled and had dessert at Menchie's. It was SO fun! I love our friends.
Lincoln has been such a good kid lately. SO so good. It's amazing how kids go through phases. I'm rather enjoying this one. His siblings really love to play with him because he's been so nice. This picture states otherwise....This kid is a spazzoid! He tackles me and gives me bruises every time I sit down on the couch. It's a good thing he's so adorable.
We had the prettiest sunset the other night. The whole sky was different shades of pink. This picture doesn't do it justice.
This kid is also full of awesome dance moves lately. He has found a new love in Super Why and he tries to do their dance each time it comes on. I love it!
1 comment:
My youngest loves Super Why! too. Peter's spazzy face cracks me up! So cute! Lincoln's King-of-the-world-standing-on-my-brother pose makes me laugh! Good luck with the renter situation! Hopefully it works out and that you can get that house you want!
Post a Comment