Thursday, January 31, 2013

lovey dovey.

We decided to deck our halls for Valentine's a little early this year.... I have been using naptimes really wisely lately.  Mostly because if I spend my time crafting it keeps the nausea at bay.  Pinterest has been good to me lately.
Still my favorite decoration for this holiday...
I found this in the box of decorations... read it... and started bawling.  Like crocodile tears bawling.  A good friend from Dental School gave it to me right before she moved after graduation.  This time reading it I was thinking of my bestie who will be moving to Utah in a few short months.  I'm so grateful for this gentle reminder that we will always be close even though we're thousands of miles apart.

2 comments:

MOMster said...

Cute decorations! I'm getting in the mode of Valentine's Day too and can't wait to pull out my heart/pink/red stuff!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Awe....