Friday, December 7, 2012

smarter.

Jeremy did a little black friday shopping of his own and bought us new phones!  We had androids for two days before we switched over to iphones.  We are both in heaven and feel loads smarter now that we've joined the smart phone world.  I was able to transfer all of the pictures over from my old phone and I am finally able to blog them!  This will be totally random...

Here is Jayne showing off her new jacket before school one day.  I fell in love with it at the store and my best friends talked me into buying it for her.
 Lincoln practicing trombone.  He loves that he can play it... but hates practicing.  He wants to switch to percussion.
 Graham showing grandma and grandpa what he spent his birthday money on.  (They send $20 and we match it... he was in Lego heaven!)
 On a walk with my Petey-boo.  It was a gorgeous day.
 Coldplay!  I wish I were there right now.  Best. Concert. Ever.
 Three of my favorite girlies right after girls camp.  I get to go as the third year certification leader this year!  Yeah!
 Counting Crows!  Another favorite concert this summer.
 Jayne's showing off the blossoms in her room....
 Jayne showing off the boys room in the attic after we finished cleaning it for them.
 Peter fell asleep in the grocery store.  It was adorable.
 Gracie showing Gramma what she got with her birthday money!  We went to four different stores for that lalaloopsy.
 Playing outside.  I think this was shortly after he learned to walk so he was still wobbly.
 She fell asleep on the chair... I think she was sick.
 On a lunch date at Chipotle.  We need to do that again... stat.
 Graham in his silly glasses...
 We went to McDonald's to surprise the kids... somebody had an accident and we weren't prepared... she had to wear her sweater on her pants.  It was awesome.
 At the carwash... you'd think we were at a haunted house or something.
 Ryan and Jacob snuggling with their new Christmas quilts.
 Adorable pregnant Valerie with Baby Jack's quilt.

2 comments:

Valerie Russell said...

Yay for iPhones! So happy for you guys. I love my phone so much more than I ever thought I would, I hope you're loving yours!

MOMster said...

I have an iPhone and the hubs just switched to Android. (I'm a bit biased and LOVE my iPhone). Glad you guys get some new gadgets to play with!

Yay for pictures too! So adorable. I love the blossoms on the wall and the boys' room. Cute!

The only two concerts I've ever been to were both Rockapella at the Scera Shell. One of these days I'll go to a real concert. Ha.

Love all the pictures!!!