NICE!!! That looks like a beautiful home! I hope you guys get it! How many bedrooms, bathrooms, etc? I love hearing about houses!
Wow Chelle! It's gorgeous, I am so excited for you! And just in time for the new baby, that's awesome. Good luck with the whole process :)
so good that you have your eye on something good! Sorry the selling part isn't ideal. We will loose on our house too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
NICE!!! That looks like a beautiful home! I hope you guys get it! How many bedrooms, bathrooms, etc? I love hearing about houses!
Wow Chelle! It's gorgeous, I am so excited for you! And just in time for the new baby, that's awesome. Good luck with the whole process :)
so good that you have your eye on something good! Sorry the selling part isn't ideal. We will loose on our house too.
Post a Comment