Wednesday, February 6, 2013

insta-pics.

This girl is so much fun.  I love her to bits.  She has been sick this week and it has been so sad.  
I got a letter in the mail from the Jehovah's Witnesses.  I laughed out loud.  Only because they already come to my house at least once or twice a week.  They really want me to be converted!  Geesh!
This is what happens after bathtime each time.  The kids love to curl up in a ball in their towels until they are warm and cozy.  Usually there are at least three of them lined up in a row.
I snapped this before church one day.  I love it when these two play together.  And I love that they both have a little foot sticking up.  :)
We had a family movie night when Daddy was gone one night.
A Martin Luther King day tradition from my childhood... Oreos and chocolate milk!
These are my enemy.  I hate them.
I am hooked on the Bachelor.  I have missed the last two episodes because our stinkin DVR is retarded.  I didn't feel well enough to watch it by the computer so I just read the recap.  I can't stand Tierra but I love the drama that she brings.
We have had lots of snow lately.  I love it.  Never thought I would say that!  The kids have had at least two snow days over the past few weeks.
Gracie asked me to make her an old-timey purse.  Then all the kids wanted one.  That was fun.
I got the first season of downton abbey earlier than expected!  Yay!

No comments: