My baby is growing up so fast. I am realizing just how short life is more and more every day. I love spending my days with this little boy. He loves picking up the kids from school. If he sees me getting my shoes and coat on he runs saying, "Shoes, Shoes, Shoes! A go-go-go!" With the biggest grin ever. He loves watching Jayne and the big kids come out of the school.
The library is right across the street from Jaynes school so we go there at least once a week just the two of us. He could care less about the books or the toys they have. He just wants to open and close these little doors on the houses they have at the end of the bookcases. He is starting to talk more and more each day. The other day Jeremy was headed to work and he called, "Good-bye all my favorite people!" To which he heard a little voice say, "Ga-bye, Daddy!" for the first time ever. He came running back in to say a more personal good-bye to his little guy. It was a moment we will never forget.
We decided that we need to invest in about 10 more tigers. He loves this thing so much! It's seriously like Calvin and Hobbes.
We were at our friends house the other night. Whenever we go there the kids scatter to the bedrooms and the parents split up... moms in one room talking, dads in the other watching sports or playing video games. It's one of my happy places. I came into the dad's room and saw this sight... Peter was just hanging out with Daddy. He sat there for a super long time. I love that he loves his daddy so much.Another time chillin with Daddy. He never chills with me like this. I'm kind of jealous. This is one of his many silly faces.
He has figured out how to roll his eyes and use his eyebrows lately. It is super adorable.
One of his favorite snacks is apples. I can't slice them though... he wants the whole thing. It makes me so nervous whenever he eats one that he'll choke. My sister has a good friend whose little girl passed away from choking on an apple. I have this huge fear... yet I let him eat the apples. They give him so much joy... and I'm always right there with him. I can't live in fear, right?
Love that kid.
1 comment:
He looks just like Graham in that last picture.
Post a Comment