I saw this on facebook and laughed for days.
This is what the car looks like after church almost every week.Jayne is always my best little kitchen helper!
The girls are so creative. They turned their bedroom into a store the other day. It has since been turned into a school, and a dance theater.
This boy. He is so much fun. He had to get his meds adjusted for the first time. I had a hard time with it and put it off for several weeks. Finally I realized that I was holding him back. Life with a child with ADHD is sure crazy.
Jeremy has had several CE courses the past month. Usually when he is gone we order pizza or have breakfast for dinner. This night we found out that Wendy's had $1.99 kids meals so we splurged. The kids were psyched that they actually got a toy! We watched old episodes of the Muppet Show.
Their kids meals came with Minute to Win it games. They all got the same one and we now have about a million little blue cups. They've had so much fun playing with them the past few weeks.
What I love about Cleveland winters is that it snows like crazy, sticks around for a few days/weeks and then it rains like crazy and all of the snow is gone. It's fantastic because then we don't get any of that nasty black slushy business. I love where I live.
Graham.... is awesome. He came down dressed like this the other day. He's quite the character!
We got a visit from Flat Lisey! We're hoping to feel awesome soon so we can take her around town and show her all the fun places in Cleveland.
Jayne is so excited for the new baby she has started playing with her little baby doll a lot more. She tells me she is practicing her big sister skills.
I decided to be an awesome mom and had hot chocolate with vanilla cream peeps waiting for the kids when they came home from school one day.
Too bad the boys were teasing a little too much and one of them tumbled to the ground! Whoever put carpet in my dining room deserves to have the flu we just got over.
We let the kids help with fhe every once in awhile. Lincoln asked to teach the lesson last week. He and Gracie put on a Hero Factory play of David and Goliath. It was fantastic.
The kids have been asking to decorate more for Valentine's Day. My bestie came up with this amazing tutorial for making stained glass hearts for the window. SO easy and you can do it for all different holidays! Here's a link: Stained Glass Hearts You are welcome. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment