Lately my life has consisted of doing the bare minimum to get by. I spend most of my day lying on the couch trying to survive the "morning" sickness. My sickness lasts most of the day ... Not just the morning. I don't remember being this sick with my other pregnancies.
At this moment I am on my favorite chair in the living room. There are 8 loads of laundry across the room waiting to be folded (with three more calling me in the basement), remnants of homework are sitting on the table, the kids bedrooms are pure chaos, dishes are still in the sink, the floor and bathrooms are in need of a good scrub down, and there is clutter everywhere. I feel a mommy meltdown coming on...
I just keep reminding myself that this will pass and I will have a new little one to snuggle in a few months. Deep breaths...

1 comment:
Oh Chelle! I'm so sorry to hear you're so sick! I wish I was there to clean your house or something. I hope it gets better soon :)
Post a Comment