We haven't been in Utah for the 4th of July for seven years. Cleveland doesn't do much of anything for the 4th so it was extra fun to be home. I loved sharing all of my favorite 4th memories with my children! I had forgotten how much I love the balloon fest. Getting up early wasn't hard at all because I knew we were going to have the best time. Some of us were more excited than others!
I decided that hot air balloons in the morning make the most gorgeous photos!FIRE! The boys loved that...
Sweet baby Jack...
My favorite picture.
Graham got really tired about a half hour in and just parked in in the grass...
Peter was in awe at all of the bright colors and the fire!
Grumpy boys...
Our little family!
Adorable cousins... Max and Jonas. We were so happy we got to spend so much time with them!One of our favorites.... he never made it off the ground.
We ran into some of our best friends that had recently moved to Utah from Cleveland. Grace was so excited to be reunited with Lilly!
But not as excited as I was to see her mommy! I miss her so much!
They acted as though they had never been apart... so glad we ran into them that morning.
When we got back to grandmas house we looked out the back window and saw this...
It was landing in the church parking lot two doors down!
We went out the front door and saw this....
It literally landed on the street in front of Jeremy's parents house!
My kids are still talking about these balloons. What a fun memory for us!
1 comment:
I adore the balloon fest. And I have always thought it makes for gorgeous pictures too, your pictures are awesome :)
Post a Comment