Tuesday, July 17, 2012

girls camp, part 4.

One of my favorite parts of camp was braiding the girls hair.  We got a little creative sometimes.
Sis. Rollins taught us how to make paper flowers like they do in Thailand.  It was super easy and so fun.  Kiyren taught us to make duct tape flowers and wallets.  So talented!
I was brave and let the girls do my hair one afternoon.  It only lasted about 15 minutes... but it was cute that they tried!
The finished product...
Someone got a hold of my camera!
Sandra was a youth leader so we didn't get to see her much.  I enjoyed watching her lead the younger girls.  She is such a beautiful young lady!
I realized on the last day that I hadn't taken very many pictures with me in them.  I didn't want to miss a chance even though I was looking stellar.  Looking through these pictures after being released is so so hard for me.  I love these girls so much. Sandra and I...
Kiyren and I...
Danielle, Jordan and I...
Kaitlyn and I...
Dominica up in her hideout with a friend.  So happy she stayed the whole week with us!
Danielle, Kaitlyn, Jordan and I...
Danielle and I...
Dominica and I...
Jordan and I...
And then my camera died.... I missed getting a picture with a few of them.  :(

1 comment:

MOMster said...

Yeah! We finally get to see you in front of the camera! You hardly look older than the girls! ;) It's funny how some people don't age and you're one of them for sure.