Looking back at my life... I have realized that my testimony really blossomed at girls camp. I so enjoyed watching the girls during the spiritual moments at camp. You could see the spirit growing in their hearts. It was amazing.
I was blessed to be able to be up at camp all week long. I didn't think I would be able to with all the kids at home and Jeremy finishing up his endo program. I sent an e-mail to friends and within a few hours I had my days covered. I have the best friends. My kids were worried that I would miss them too much so they made me a necklace that I was to wear all week long so I wouldn't forget them. I loved it! There was a bead for each one of them. So sweet.
I loved watching all of the girls interact with each other.
The stake leaders were incredible. I'm hoping that they decide to make me one of them next year! hint, hint... nudge, nudge.... :)
Beautiful girls...
There was a mini golf course right near our campground. We had a lot of fun with it...
Kaitlyn was the cutest little first year that you ever did see! She was the youngest girl at camp and did amazing! No homesickness at all. I love that girl.
There was also a little playground. The girls had fun on the merry-go-round. We only had one casualty.
Kiyren was the tetherball champ! Look at those mad skillz!
Darlin girls...
I hung out with the first year girls a lot since they were new to this camp thing and actually wanted to spend time with their leader! :) They were such a fun group of girls.
1 comment:
What a beautiful experience to see those girls grow and develop their blossoming testimonies. They'll look back and remember girl's camp and how their leaders hung out with and encouraged them! I haven't been on a merry-go-round in so long!
Post a Comment