The kids needed well check ups for their registration for their new school in the Fall. They were thrilled to be at the doctor all at the same time. (This is totally posed... they really do love our pediatrician.)
Jeremy is still loving his new car... and so are the kids. Jayne loves to pretend drive with him.This is what my bedroom looks like each night when I try to crawl into bed. Apparently all of the kids enjoy it as much as I do!
We are getting really excited to move into our new home next month. We found some wooden canvas' at Target and the kids have been busy making art for the walls. They each drew a picture of our family. I adore how they turned out.
This conversation happened one day. I am still laughing about it.
Boxes everywhere. Packing is hard work. Not looking forward to the unpacking...
I do adore how the kids label their boxes. I gave in and let them pack some of their bedroom things on their own.
This is the look I get whenever Peter asks for "yummy chocolate milk." The kid is addicted.
We are still feeding the missionaries every wednesday. I love it! Those are about the only days that I cook a real meal these days. This pregnancy has been rough. My poor family.
I can't decide if shopping at the more expensive grocery store is really worth it to get the fuelperks. When I am able to fill up my gas tank for 92 cents a gallon it makes me think that it is... still can't decide.
It's been a rough week of fighting, bullying, talking back and tattling at our house. It is amazing what taking electronics away does. They spent their time outside in the sprinklers, making art for the new house, playing together and doing origami (a new favorite at our house.)
The kids talked me into decorating our mantle on last time for the 4th of July. I love that holiday so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment