Grandpa is a huge baseball fan. He decided it would be fun to take the three oldest and Jeremy to an Indians game. They had the best time! The kids were such troopers... they got there two hours early just to get a souvenir hat. I guess they are vintage. I'm still amazed that they lasted as long as they did in the heat.
Fries and burgers for dinner. Luckily there were lots of fun things to do with the kids before the game started.
Gracie surprised us all and had the best time! I thought she would be bored after fifteen minutes but I hear she did a great job staying happy.
Graham is in love with his hat. And baseball.
Grandma and I had a fun, relaxing night at home with the little ones. We did take her to Menchie's so she could enjoy our favorite place! We are so grateful for their visit! We will never forget the memories that we made with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment