Saturday, May 25, 2013

father and sons.

The boys had their Father and Sons campout this past weekend.  I hear they had the best time ever.  I think there are more pictures somewhere but I can't find them.  After the long week being a single dad... Jeremy opted to just take the two older boys.  We knew that if he took Peter he would spend most of the time chasing him and it would be a totally different experience for him.  Instead he had the best time with Graham... who needed his love and attention so much after a long week of being sick.  
This is how Peter felt about being left home.... next year buddy... I promise.  Poor little guy.  He cheered up in no time when we got in the car a few minutes later.  We went to Wendy's and had a movie night with our friends.  He was a happy camper after all.
I told the girls that I wanted to sleep and to not wake me up unless someone was bleeding, not breathing, there was a fire, or a stranger at the door.  I didn't think it would work and was pleasantly surprised when I looked at my phone the next morning.... such a nice gift!

No comments: